Frankfurt Tattoo Convention 2017
It’s my real pleasure to take part at the Frankfurt Tattoo Convention 2017! Its always a lot of fun being tattooing, meeting with my good friends and proudly judging tattoo competitions on stage! See you Next time!
The video in this post shot at Frankfurt Tattoo Convention 2017, please enjoy!
Before your consultation, please make sure that you’ve:
1. Checked my portfolio ones more, just to be sure that my style of work is compatible to your tattoo idea, I wouldn’t be able to help if it’s not.
2. Collected reference pictures to clearly illustrate your tattoo idea in the best way. Please note: I work by custom only. Photos of someone else’s tattoos can only be used as an example of desired tattoo style. Absolutely NO copying of other peoples tattoos or parts of that tattoos!
I only take consultation bookings via e-mail, please send me detailed conceptual description of your tattoo idea, including approximate expecting size, body part, left or right side etc. Please attach all images you have collected. The more useful information you can provide, the quicker your actual consultation can be scheduled.
I work only in styles represented in my portfolio and absolutely serious about results of my work, that’s why I’m always really selective on what to do on skin. For instance, I never makeletterings, sorry about that. Please, set up you consultation appointment only if you strongly believe that I can do what exactly you want.
– It may take some time to get back to you, though this is not uncommon. I have a lot of e-mails and sometimes some messages can be missed, if you feel it’s taken too long time, please re-email.
– Exact size of your tattoo will depend on the design details and position on a body.
– Price for any tattoo work is based on hourly rate and could be roughly estimated only after detailed discussion of your tattoo idea.
– Absolutely NO copying of other peoples tattoos or parts of that tattoos! Photos of someone else’s tattoos can be used as examples showing desired tattoo style and details. More tips about custom tattooing can be found, for instance here.
Frankfurt Tattoo Convention 2017 – George Bardadim – Tattoo Artist, based in NYC