This is really important information below.
Please read carefully before you go ahead!
Please read carefully before you go ahead!
$500 deposit is required to book any tattoo appointment. The deposit must be payed at the consultation in case if both, artist and a customer are agreed to start discussed tattoo project. By paying the deposit and booking appointments customer agrees to the following terms:
– Deposit is NON-refundable under ANY circumstances and applied to the final cost of the tattoo on the LAST SESSION.
– Tattoo artist’s hourly rate is $350.
– Deposit guarantees appointment times. 72 hours notice must be given to reschedule. In case of NO SHOW or rescheduling with a short notice the DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED with NO EXCEPTIONS.
– In case if the date of the next appointment is not clear the deposit can be hold up to 30 days ONLY.
– Any appointment can be rescheduled only ONE TIME, every other reschedule will require NEW DEPOSIT.
– A notice must be given in case of running late at the appointment, then you will be waited up to 30 min. After 30 min of waiting timer is ON and in 1 hour the appointment will be CANCELED due to no show. To book/confirm another appointment NEW DEPOSIT will be required.
– Deposit guarantees creating ONLY the design discussed on consultation. Any fundamental changes in design or body placement after initial consultation will require a NEW DEPOSIT.
We do ONLY online consultation booking and we are absolutely serious about results of our work, that’s why we’re really selective on what can be done on skin.
Please, request your consultation appointment only if you strongly believe that we can do what exactly you want.
We’ll review your request to decide if your tattoo idea is doable in general, then we’ll contact you back offering some possible options based on information you’ve provided in the request application.
Please, be specific on the tattoo idea description when you submit your request. Not accurate description could potentially cause denial.
We reply to every consultation request but due to high demand it may take some time to get back to you. We have a lot of e-mails and unfortunately sometimes some messages can be missed, if you feel it’s taken too long time, please reply to a confirmation message you’ve received after submitting your application.
– We do ONLY custom work in IREZUMI style. All our tattoo designs are uniquely created especially for our customers.
– We DON’T copy any designs on skin, all our works are done in a result of creative process.
– We DON’T do any hieroglyphs(Kanji symbols) or any other writings/letterings.
– Absolutely NO copying of other peoples tattoos or parts of that tattoos! Photos of someone else’s tattoos can be ONLY used as examples showing desired tattoo design details.
Price for any tattoo work is based on hourly rate and could be roughly estimated during a consultation, only after detailed discussion of your tattoo idea.
So you got a new tattoo. Here’s the best way to take care of it.
1. Leave the tattoo bandaged for a minimum of 4-6 hours. Normally we recommend to keep the tattoo wrapped until the next morning but if you feel the bandage will come off while you are sleeping, please remove it before going to bed.
2. Gently remove bandage under warm running water to reduce the risk of damaging the tattoo.
3. Once bandage is removed, using an unscented soap, wash away all blood or other liquid from the tattoo using your hand and warm soapy water.
4. When you are done washing the tattoo off, gently pat the tattoo dry with a paper/clean towel and allow the tattoo to air dry for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Apply recommended lotion, taking minimal possible amount. Just few drops to slightly moisturize the tattooed skin. Please make sure the lotion is fully absorbed by your skin and does not leave any residue on the skin surface! It must dry immediately.
6. After waiting 2-3 minutes inspect your tattoo carefully and if you see blood coming out, wipe it gently with paper towel. Do NOT scrub, just wipe!
7. Leave your tattoo alone. Do NOT re-bandage!
8. First day after getting tattooed, inspect your tattoo carefully every 2-3 hours, if you see it’s bleeding, wash the blood away and cream your tattoo after each washing. (As described in 3-6 paragraphs)
9. That’s it. Next days, during the whole healing period the tattoo must NOT be washed anymore(since it doesn’t bleed anymore!), but the lotion must be applied to the tattoo 4-8 times daily for about 10-14 days, until the tattoo is finished peeling.
• Pick or scratch tattoo while it is peeling!
• Soak the tattoo for 2 weeks. No swimming, baths, hot tubs or saunas for 2 weeks! Regular quick shower is fine.
• Apply alcohol, Vaseline, Petroleum Jelly or sun block until tattoo is completely pealed. NO shaving or waxing area to fresh tattoo.
• Expose tattoo to direct sunlight for first 2-3 months, sunblock after complete healing.
• Listen to friends or so-called tattoo experts. If you have questions just email us! And especially at the first sign of uncommon body reaction!
Once you leave the shop, proper care of your tattoo is your responsibility!