This is really important information below.
Please read carefully before you go ahead!
Please read carefully before you go ahead!
$500 deposit is required to book any tattoo appointment. The deposit must be payed at the consultation in case if both, artist and a customer are agreed to start discussed tattoo project. By paying the deposit and booking appointments customer agrees to the following terms:
– Deposit is NON-refundable under ANY circumstances and applied to the final cost of the tattoo on the LAST SESSION.
– Tattoo artist’s hourly rate is $350.
– Deposit guarantees appointment times. 72 hours notice must be given to reschedule. In case of NO SHOW or rescheduling with a short notice the DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED with NO EXCEPTIONS.
– In case if the date of the next appointment is not clear the deposit can be hold up to 30 days ONLY.
– Any appointment can be rescheduled only ONE TIME, every other reschedule will require NEW DEPOSIT.
– A notice must be given in case of running late at the appointment, then you will be waited up to 30 min. After 30 min of waiting timer is ON and in 1 hour the appointment will be CANCELED due to no show. To book/confirm another appointment NEW DEPOSIT will be required.
– Deposit guarantees creating ONLY the design discussed on consultation. Any fundamental changes in design or body placement after initial consultation will require a NEW DEPOSIT.
We do ONLY online consultation booking and we are absolutely serious about results of our work, that’s why we’re really selective on what can be done on skin.
Please, request your consultation appointment only if you strongly believe that we can do what exactly you want.
We’ll review your request to decide if your tattoo idea is doable in general, then we’ll contact you back offering some possible options based on information you’ve provided in the request application.
Please, be specific on the tattoo idea description when you submit your request. Not accurate description could potentially cause denial.
We reply to every consultation request but due to high demand it may take some time to get back to you. We have a lot of e-mails and unfortunately sometimes some messages can be missed, if you feel it’s taken too long time, please reply to a confirmation message you’ve received after submitting your application.
– We do ONLY custom work in IREZUMI style. All our tattoo designs are uniquely created especially for our customers.
– We DON’T copy any designs on skin, all our works are done in a result of creative process.
– We DON’T do any hieroglyphs(Kanji symbols) or any other writings/letterings.
– Absolutely NO copying of other peoples tattoos or parts of that tattoos! Photos of someone else’s tattoos can be ONLY used as examples showing desired tattoo design details.
Price for any tattoo work is based on hourly rate and could be roughly estimated during a consultation, only after detailed discussion of your tattoo idea.
So you got a new tattoo. Here’s the best way to take care of it.
1. Leave the tattoo bandaged for a minimum of 4-6 hours. Normally we recommend to keep the tattoo wrapped until the next morning but if you feel the bandage will come off while you are sleeping, please remove it before going to bed.
2. Gently remove bandage under warm running water to reduce the risk of damaging the tattoo.
3. Once bandage is removed, using an unscented soap, wash away all blood or other liquid from the tattoo using your hand and warm soapy water.
4. When you are done washing the tattoo off, gently pat the tattoo dry with a paper/clean towel and allow the tattoo to air dry for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Apply recommended lotion, taking minimal possible amount. Just few drops to slightly moisturize the tattooed skin. Please make sure the lotion is fully absorbed by your skin and does not leave any residue on the skin surface! It must dry immediately.
6. After waiting 2-3 minutes inspect your tattoo carefully and if you see blood coming out, wipe it gently with paper towel. Do NOT scrub, just wipe!
7. Leave your tattoo alone. Do NOT re-bandage!
8. First day after getting tattooed, inspect your tattoo carefully every 2-3 hours, if you see it’s bleeding, wash the blood away and cream your tattoo after each washing. (As described in 3-6 paragraphs)
9. That’s it. Next days, during the whole healing period the tattoo must NOT be washed anymore(since it doesn’t bleed anymore!), but the lotion must be applied to the tattoo 4-8 times daily for about 10-14 days, until the tattoo is finished peeling.
• Pick or scratch tattoo while it is peeling!
• Soak the tattoo for 2 weeks. No swimming, baths, hot tubs or saunas for 2 weeks! Regular quick shower is fine.
• Apply alcohol, Vaseline, Petroleum Jelly or sun block until tattoo is completely pealed. NO shaving or waxing area to fresh tattoo.
• Expose tattoo to direct sunlight for first 2-3 months, sunblock after complete healing.
• Listen to friends or so-called tattoo experts. If you have questions just email us! And especially at the first sign of uncommon body reaction!
Once you leave the shop, proper care of your tattoo is your responsibility!
We work by appointments only, NO walk-ins. Our studio is open everyday but Wednesdays.
Tattooing always: 11 am – 4 pm
Consultation always: 4 pm
We do custom work ONLY so detailed discussion is required. Face to face appointment is the best way for such discussion, though for ‘out of state’ customers we provide email discussion possibility. Unfortunately the discussion can not be done by phone or Zoom.
It’s really easy to book your consultation, please learn the process and follow few simple steps.
Most simple questions can be answered by email though, in any case basic information required to be able to answer any question about tattoo. To simplify this process, first of all you’ll be asked to submit a consultation form.
We do custom work only so first of all your tattoo idea must be discussed detailed. To make sure it’s doable in general, we ask everyone to request a consultation – provide short description and reference images. If the idea is doable, actual consultation will be scheduled and after detailed discussion, in case if you and an artist are both agreed to start the process, your first actual tattoo appointment can be scheduled.
Yes, before you book your first tattoo appointment, you have to read and agree our deposit and cancellation policy, then your deposit of $500 can be payed and a date of the appointment can be chosen. All deposits must be payed online(by card only) through a payment link provided. No appointments can be booked without the deposit.
During a consultation the artist will get few photos and basic sizes of a body part to be tattooed. Then, 1-2 weeks before your first tattoo appointment date you’ll get your tattoo Photoshop mockup sent to you by email. The mockup will show line work of your tattoo design placed on a the photos in approximate position. Accurate position and all other design details adjustments will be done at the first tattoo appointment. Shadings and coloring will be added to your tattoo during the process, starting on 2nd tattoo appointment.
Normal waiting time between your consultation and the first tattoo appointment is 13-14 months. However your Tattoo Consultation can be made within few days or weeks, depending on actual situation. Self scheduling link will be provided to you so actual date can be chosen online.
Yes. And this is the best way to schedule the appointments for large scaled tattoo projects, though nowadays, due to high demand it’s only possible to book appointments one by one. When the date of your first tattoo appointment is chosen, you’ll get a self scheduling link so you’ll be able to chose all your further appointment dates yourself.
Time period between your tattoo appointments is a ‘healing break’ which your body needs for proper healing. Actual healing time is individual and very subjective and we recommend to get at least 3-4 weeks break. In most cases it’s long enough to make sure that skin on tattooed area is ready to get more ink.
We do custom work ONLY so detailed discussion is required. Face to face appointment is the best way for such discussion, though for ‘out of state’ customers we are glad to provide email discussion possibility. This way is good enough to exchange the tattoo idea details as well as to share necessary visual references and not limiting both sides with time needed for discussion. Unfortunately phone/Zoom calls can not provide such level of ‘freedom’ so we don’t do it.
Normally we reply to everyone and it can take up to 4-5 days. Though sometimes some messages can be missed, because of wrong email address provided or other reasons. If you feel you wait for our reply too long, please hit ‘reply’ at confirmation email message you’ve received after submitting your form to let us know. And before that don’t forget to check your Junk Mail.
Full price for tattoos can NOT be quoted over the phone or email since depends on many different subjective reasons such as actual size, body location, amount of details and technical requirements involved. Amount of time needed to complete a project can be roughly estimated during a consultation, after detailed discussion of the design, NOT earlier.
Unfortunately, it’s really hard to estimate total price. Every human body is unique in it’s metabolic process, every design is unique and nobody can predict how the skin will behave during tattooing and healing periods. Some sleeves can take 15 hours to finish some 35. Very rough estimation can be done only in process of a consultation, after details discussion.
Normal tattoo session takes 4 hours. Longer session, being too much stressful for customer’s body can potentially cause not proper healing process, se we don’t practice them. And for our ‘out of state’ clients we offer so called ‘double-sessions’ – 2 consecutive days of 4 hours sessions. This way is still quite stressful though for sure can dramatically decrease amount of trips.
No. But you still can reschedule your appointment one time if needed. In this case, at least 72 hours notice must be given, shorter notice will cause your deposit lost. NO exceptions. New appointment has to be scheduled within 30 days, after that new deposit will be required to schedule.