Brooklyn Tattoo Artist
Brooklyn Tattoo Artist – I am back to NYC and happy to announce that I will be working at Tattoo Culture, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. Incredibly Beautiful shop and Great People!
I work by custom only and always require detailed discussion of my customer’s tattoo idea. I prefer to do it in person, though sometimes it can be also done by email. In any case, before booking your consultation appointment, we both have to be sure that I’m able to realize your idea in the best way.
Please, fill out this application form, and I’ll let you know if I’m the right person to help you to get tattooed.
– Please answer all of the following questions, and be as SPECIFIC with your descriptions of the tattoo idea as possible.
– Please do not tell a story about the background or the meaning of your tattoo. Just a main concept of the image:)
All consultations are free of charge though $200 deposit is required to book any tattoo appointments. It must be payed during your consultation in case if we both agreed to start your tattoo project. By paying a deposit and booking appointments you are agreeing to the following terms:
– Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstance and applied to the final cost of the tattoo on the last session.
– Deposit guarantees appointment times. 72 hours notice must be given to change any appointment or deposit is forfeited.
– Deposit must be used if there are no future appointments booked. In case if a date of future appointment is not clear, deposit can be hold up to 1 month, then forfeited. A new deposit must be made when a new appointment is ready to be set up.
– My hourly rate is $200.
I work only in styles represented in my portfolio and absolutely serious about results of my work, that’s why I’m always really selective on what to do on skin. For instance, I never make letterings, sorry about that. Please, set up you consultation appointment only if you strongly believe that I can do what exactly you want.
George Bardadim, Brooklyn Tattoo Artist, Resident of Tattoo Culture.